In what follows (and throughout this website) references to ‘this website’, ‘the website’ and ‘the site’ should be taken to be references to www.GiggleGadgets.co.uk, references to ‘you’ and ’your’ should be taken to be references to the user or users of the website and references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ should be taken to be references to M A Howarth Limited, the owner and operator of the website. (To find out more about M A Howarth Limited please visit the ‘About Us’ page.)
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they relate to your use of this website and to your relationship with M A Howarth Limited. In addition, they have a bearing on your legal rights and liabilities.
(1) By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
(2) These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and by using this website you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(3) This website can only be used for lawful purposes. You must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relevant to using the website.
(4) If any part of these terms and conditions should prove to be unlawful then the relevant part or parts shall be severable from the whole, but this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
(5) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without giving prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of the website before using it. If you use the website after modifications to the terms and conditions have been made you are thereby agreeing to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
(6) If we choose to offer competitions and special offers (such as discounts) through the website then any terms and conditions attached to these shall be considered part of these terms and conditions for as long as they appear on the website.
(7) We reserve the right to modify any part of the website and cease offering some or all of the services of the website without prior notice to you.
(8) You use the website and its services at your own risk and you agree that you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless from any and all claims, actions and/or demands (including those relating to legal fees) resulting from: your use/misuse of the website, the services we provide, your breach of these terms and conditions and/or the use/misuse of the website by a third party accessing the website using your account and/or your personal information. In addition, any liability arising out of these terms and conditions shall not exceed the value of your transaction.
(10) When you send us an order request we shall notify you of the receipt of this request. This notification does not constitute an acceptance of your order. We shall treat order requests as offers to purchase goods from us and we reserve the right to refuse any such offer for any reason. A contract shall only exist between you and us when we either take payment from you or dispatch the goods to you, whichever is the latest. When we dispatch your goods we shall inform you by email.
(11) We aim to dispatch all orders within three working days. If we are unable to dispatch your order within three working days we shall make every effort to notify you by email. All orders shall be delivered to the address you specify in your order.
(12) We do not process payments on this website; your payment to us shall be via Paypal – an independent secure online payment processor. We are not responsible for the operation of this payment processor and shall not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer in the event that a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via this payment processor.
(13) Any request to withdraw from the purchase agreement and/or return goods to us shall be treated in accordance with our Returns Policy. (See the ‘Returns Policy’ page.)
(14) The goods sold on this website are sold without warranty and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind.
(15) All descriptions of the goods sold on this website are approximate. If you want more precise descriptions then you are asked to contact us (via the ‘Contact us’ page) and let us know.
(16) The goods that we supply to you may vary in specification from the images representing the goods on the website.
(17) If you order goods from us to be sent outside of the EU then you may have to pay duty and import tax on these goods. Before placing such an order you should obtain the details of these charges from the Customs and Excise in the country to which the goods are being dispatched. Such charges are beyond our control and we shall not be held liable for them.
(18) Any links provided on this website to other websites or resources are provided to enhance user experience. We do not endorse the content of these other websites or resources, nor shall we be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of using these websites or resources.
(19) No part of this website can be copied and/or used for any purpose (commercial or non-commercial) without our explicit written permission.